Digitising the healthcare delivery system and enabling universal EMR
Project start date : 01/01/2016
Beneficiary country : Pakistan
About the project
We want to digitise and connect every hospital, clinic and diagnostic centre and to enable universal Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in Pakistan. To do so, we have developed cloud based Management Information Systems (MIS) enabled with EMRs for Clinics, Hospitals and Diagnostic centres. The Cloud based MIS connect to the TalkHealth cloud exposing patient centric information i.e. Facility profiles, Doctor profiles, appointments and patients medical record through TalkHealth web and mobile platform. We have already deployed these MIS in 4 Hospitals and 15 clinics of Rawalpindi / Islamabad.
Problems to solve:
• Clinic / Hospital Management Information Systems (CMIS/HMIS) are inefficient.
• Customization and management of available CMIS and HMIS is expensive.
• Hard for Patients to store and share patient medical record.
• No good way for patients to find doctors For Researchers.
• Data not available for medical and diagnostic research.
The existing (MIS) are too expensive and designed to work in isolation. Using Cloud technology enables us to provide affordable solutions.
2 Full-Time equivalents
N/C Service providers
Number of beneficiaries since launch