Panel of experts
The Fondation Pierre Fabre has called upon a panel of experts to carry out its project. These experts are:
- Gilles Babinet - Entrepreneur, Digital Champion for France for the European Commission.
- Mehdi Benchoufi - Clinic Manager at the Hôtel Dieu in Paris, President of the JADE Club.
- Jean Luc Clément - Research Advisor to the Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research.
- Demba Diallo - Associate Director and Founder of Innhotep.
- Bertin Nahum - Founder and CEO of MedTech.
- Catherine de Rohan Chabot - Pharmacist, Health Communication Specialist.
The Fondation Pierre Fabre, a State-approved charitable organisation since 1999, operates in 14 countries through 15 programmes to improve access to medicines and quality healthcare in the South. The Foundations initiatives are grouped into four distinct orientations:
- Training drug specialists
- Combating sickle cell disease
- Access to quality health care
- Tropical dermatology
The Foundation has also been working in the realm of e-health since 2015.