There is no single unified mobile platform for pharmacy professionals, where in they can interact with fellow professionals, access the latest news and information, and most especially gain government accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) knowledge and units. They want to solve this because they believe that if pharmacists can have a better access to information and education, they can better contribute in the improvement of public health.
They hope to provide value to pharmacy professionals ,in terms of improving their professional competencies, translating it to better delivery of quality patient care, without any cost or fee for these professionals.
SwipeRx is a mobile digital platform that unifies pharmacy professionals from various sectors into a global platform. It allows pharmacy professionals to communicate with colleagues, to receive information regarding government policies and news, to learn about public health initiatives, to discover latest research opportunities, and to gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) units.
Since launching in January 2017, SwipeRx has attracted over 60,000 users in Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines, Cambodia, Thailand, and Malaysia. Through partnerships with public sector organizations such as the World Health Organization - Western Pacific Region (WHO WPR), mClinica has been able to disseminate their content to a wider audience and directly target pharmacy professionals. Quickly informing large groups of professionals will accelerate policy implementation and strategies to drive measurable impact. mClinica plans to provide more value to SwipeRx users by increasing the variety of content on the mobile application. SwipeRx quickens the transmission and access of relevant information for academia, public health organizations, and other entities in the pharmacy field, which will educate and elevate their competencies as professionals thus improving patient health.
Value for Pharmacist Professionals Communication Tool :
- Get the latest updates from government and public sector organizations
- Discuss important topics with fellow pharmacists
- Research FDA-registered drugs and additional information for molecules Education Tool
- Free CPD Modules and Credits
- Digital CPD certification upon completing online exam Information Tool
- Drug information directory
- Adverse event reporting Value for the Academe
- Connect students to job opportunities from hundreds of local and multinational companies
- Communicate and collaborate with working pharmacy professionals
- Announce events, research opportunities, and scholarships to pharmacy students Value for Ministries of Health, Regulators, and NGOs
- Announce latest Ministry of Health regulations and policies
- Release public health-related news
- Announce FDA drug warnings and recalls in real-time through instant notification
- Provide health educational modules to targeted audience- the pharmacy professionals